Tino-Sven Susic close to Inter move

After weeks of speculation, Tino-Sven Susic is close to securing a "dream" transfer from Hajduk Split to Inter.

Hajduk, who have made it no secret that they are willing to part ways with the talented Bosnian midfielder, have set a steep asking price of €5 million for his talents.

Inter are currently closest to securing his signature, with other smaller named clubs reportedly interested as well.

Susic, who is the nephew of former Bosnian national team coach Safet Susic, has been playing great for Hajduk so far this season, scoring five times and assisting the same number in 16 league and European matches.

In this past year, the 22 year old has also established himself as a regular on Bosnia's national team roster, even making the World Cup roster in Brazil.

"Until I sign I am not supposed to say much but I really wish for this transfer to come true, I would love to play for Inter," the young Bosnian stated.

"I have some other offers too so there is very little chance I will stay in Hajduk, but Inter are my favorites and the biggest club that is after me."

"This past year has been unbelievable for me, as I played in the World Cup, was Hajduk's best player and am now on the verge of a big transfer," Susic finished.